This is the Health and Safety Policy for Hoff Aviation Ltd.
GENERAL POLICY STATEMENT
This policy statement and the objectives, organisational statement and rules are provided so that all our employees understand our commitment to health, safety and welfare at work and how that commitment is to be achieved.
The Company recognises its responsibilities under The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees.
The Company sees Health and Safety as a matter of importance which ranks equally with other management priorities and functions within the organisation.
It is our policy to take all reasonably practicable steps to prevent accidents and dangerous occurrences and to create working conditions which will safeguard our employees.
We will allocate necessary resources and enlist the support of all our employees who also have duties imposed on them under The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The Company sees the standards set by legislation as the minimum desirable standard and will seek to improve on these standards where reasonably practical.
This policy, our organisation, rules and other arrangements for safety will be regularly reviewed and updated whenever necessary. The minimum review period will be every 12 months.
Objectives of this policy:
• To promote good standards of health, safety and welfare within our Company and to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• To provide and maintain a place of work which is safe and healthy for all our employees and other people who will be affected by our work activities.
• To provide suitable training, instruction, supervision and safety equipment to all employees.
• To promote awareness and a responsible attitude to safety in all our employees.
• To promote a joint consultation approach to all health, safety and welfare matters.
• To provide an effective framework for the management and monitoring of safety within our Company.
Signed: Alex Hoff Position: Managing Director