Terms and Conditions for Hoff Aviation Ltd
1. All flight times quoted are approximate. Flight times may vary either way on the day subject to Air Traffic and Operational requirements.
2. All flights are carried out subject to suitable weather conditions, aircraft serviceability and operational requirements being met, as such all flights are subject to cancellation at short notice. In the event of your flight being cancelled for any reason whatsoever, including helicopter un-serviceability and/or inclement weather Hoff Aviation Ltd will not be responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs incurred.
3. Flight routes may be changed/varied on the day at the pilot or Hoff Aviation Ltd discretion due to any air traffic restrictions imposed or for operational or safety circumstances beyond our control.
4. We are unable to refund the cost of any of our flight vouchers under any circumstances. Any participant/person failing to take their confirmed flight shall render the flight voucher invalid, unless 72 hours prior notice of cancellation has been given.
5. Children must be 14 years or over to undertake a Trial Lesson flight and accompanied by a responsible adult. If you require special assistance due to a disability and or reduced mobility then please speak to us when booking a lesson.
6. You must bring your Flight Voucher with you when you come take your flight.
7. Passengers carried on Trial Lesson with the R44 are classed as ‘Observers’ and should be family or friends of the voucher recipient/student who are sharing the experience with a view to learning to fly. These observers will only be permitted to fly at the discretion of the flight instructor on the day of the flight. The R44 is a 4 seat Helicopter (Instructor plus three). The principal Gift Voucher holder will fly in the front seat alongside the instructor, two additional passengers may occupy the rear seats and accompany them on the flight, provided that they fully understand that this flight is undertaken as a Trial Lesson/Training Flight and not a Public Transport Sightseeing or Charter flight.
8. If you are booking a Trial Lesson the weight restriction is 17 Stone/109 kg.
9. The Cabri G2 is a two-seat helicopter (instructor and student) and as such a Cabri G2 Gift Voucher is valid for one person only to fly.
10. You may bring family and friends along with you on the day if you wish. You maybe permitted to go airside subject to the number of family members and will be accompanied by the instructor or another member of staff at all times. However family and friends will be able to view the flying activities non airside and or at the Café at the airfield
If on the day you would like to have some photographs taken on your camera then please ask the instructor pilot to arrange this for you.
11. The Pilot/Instructor as Captain of the aircraft has at his/her discretion the right to refuse to carry any person on-board the aircraft whom they consider to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who is acting inappropriately in any manner or way. The Captain’s word is final in this instance.
12. All participants should ensure that they are in reasonably good health. If in doubt they should seek the medical advice of a GP.
13. Passengers wishing to take/use cameras and/or other photographic equipment on the flight do so entirely at their own risk.
14. If you are unable to attend a pre-booked lesson you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to your booked time.
Non-attendance of a booked lesson will incur a cancellation fee.
15. Flight time is classed as rotor start to rotor stop and is charged as such.
16. If you are unable to attend a pre-booked lesson you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to your booked time. Non-attendance of a booked lesson will incur a cancellation fee.
17. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all passengers and guests it shall be noted that neither the aircraft owner or Hoff Aviation Ltd can be held liable for any loss, damage or injury to any persons or their property/belongings, which does not result from their direct negligence.
18. In the event that a flight is cancelled by Hoff Aviation Ltd, the flight voucher shall remain valid until the original expiry date shown and the flight will be re-booked for a mutually convenient date.
19. Trial Lesson Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue. The voucher has no cash value.
20. The voucher will be automatically extended should your lesson be cancelled due to weather or other problems encountered beyond the control of Hoff Aviation Ltd
21. Payment is required with cleared funds prior to all flights unless agreed otherwise. Payment may be made by BACS with issue of invoice prior to flight. Payments by BACS or International Bank Transfer are to be made without any deductions for bank charges or funds transmission fees. We also accept payment by Visa Debit or credit card, MasterCard and via PayPal. We are unable to accept payments via American Express.
22. We reserve the right to pass on to the customer any increases imposed on the Company by third party suppliers for services such as landing fees, handling charges, equipment hire etc. in the event that said increases have been imposed between the date of the original booking and the completion date of the task.
23. Hoff Aviation Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as contained herein from time to time without prior notice.